TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 33 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
We act for many of Australia's leading insurance and financial institutions, large corporations, leading accounting firms and government departments. We also act for SMEs and individuals in all aspects of commercial and property law.
We measure our success through the high level of satisfaction and engagement we achieve with our clients and our teams.
About the role
We are currently seeking help desk technicians with at least 2 years of experience to join our Melbourne team. The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Assisting Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane staff with all day to day computer enquiries / issues
- Remote support across desktops and over the phone, troubleshooting various apps and internal system
- Setting up and configuring new software and hardware, ensuring 100% functionality
- Support video conferencing / Presentation system
- Mobility support including mail, dictation and document access.
- Assist the IT Manager with various tasks as required
- Assist the IT Manager with specific projects as required
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Good communications skills
- Working knowledge and experience of Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Office 2010 - 2016 environment;
- Experience with Document Management systems
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience;
- Understanding of network topology and cable management;
- The ability to work within a small team environment
- Experience building and implementing best practices within a Service Desk/Help Desk environment
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment is preferable in this role.
- 2 years hands on experience
Why work for us
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. TurksLegal offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.