- General Insurance,
TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 33 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices. We operate across all jurisdictions in Australia.
Over the past 35 years we have established a strong reputation in the insurance, commercial and banking sectors, working with many of Australia's leading insurance and financial institutions, workers compensation scheme agents, employers and government departments.
We measure our success through the high level of satisfaction and engagement we achieve with our clients and our team.
About the role
We are seeking a full time law clerk to join our General Insurance Team.
This position would suit a university student who is available to work full-time.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Drafting and producing a high-volume of court documents and correspondence;
- Assisting the lawyers in day-to-day management of a busy general insurance practice;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls;
- Liaising with clients and third parties;
- General administration duties.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent communications skills
- Friendly and helpful disposition and a positive attitude with a focus on outstanding customer service;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team;
- Advanced MS Office skills.
Why work for us
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. Turkslegal offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits.
We foster an inclusive work environment and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send through your application to Elena.Hristovska@turkslegal.com.au