The winner is... Michael Parker, Managing Director, Queenscorp Insurance Services. Click here for further information.
The 2018 Bright Light Award, brought to you by TurksLegal and ANZIIF was born out of a passion for discussing hot topics and generating ideas in general insurance claims. 10 years on and that passion hasn’t changed but the platform for presenting your ideas or views on claims has evolved!
Check back in late August 2019 for your opportunity to enter this Award!
The winner of the Bright Light Award will receive:
- $5,000 cash, and
- up to $1,500 to spend on coaching and professional development of your choice, and
- a position on the judging panel for the 2019 Bright Light Award alongside senior industry leaders, and
- an exclusive opportunity to work with TurksLegal and ANZIIF to showcase their idea across the general insurance industry.
The runner-up of the Award will receive complimentary registration(s) to the 2019 AICLA/ANZIIF Claims Convention in Australia including return flights and two nights’ accommodation.
2018 Judging Panel
The judging panel comprises the following industry leaders:
- Simone Dossetor, Chief Operating Officer, Munich RE
- James Flaskett, Head of Claims, Australia & New Zealand, Chubb Insurance Company
- Peter Fitzgerald, Acting National Claims Manager, Operations, Allianz Australia Insurance
- Chris Rodd, Insurance Law Consultant, Chris Rodd Mediation
- Jason Courtenay, Client Manager, Aon Australia
- Fiona Fong, Senior Claims Consultant , Marsh (2017 Scholarship winner)
- Prue Willsford, CEO, ANZIIF
- Paul Angus, Partner, TurksLegal
- Peter Riddell, Partner, TurksLegal