Ratnadeep returned to TurksLegal as special Counsel in March 2017.
Ratnadeep specialises in property and commercial law. He has extensive experience in providing legal advice to various corporations and institution, including REITs, property developers, retailers, insolvency practitioners and lending institutions in connection with:
- Capital Transactions - commercial, office, retail and industrial assets
- Major Leasing/Development Leasing
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Joint Venture Partnerships
- Mixed use development
- Due Diligence
- Stamp Duty (including Corporate Reconstruction Relief)/GST
- Transactional Structuring (Put & Call Options, Establishing trust/sub-trusts, nominee corporations)
- Mortgages and Securities
- Wills & Estates
- General commercial advice
Prior to joining Turkslegal, Ratnadeep spent several years as a Legal Counsel at Stockland Property Group during which time he would advise the Commercial Property business and was involved in numerous key projects including acquisitions and disposals, joint venture partnering, and major leasing. Before that, Ratnadeep was a lawyer at TurksLegal practising in the property team.