- Indexation of benefits from 1 April 2017
- The Motor Accidents Injuries Bill 2017 was passed by the NSW state parliament on 30 March 2017 with the stated objective being to replace the current compulsory third-party motor accidents scheme in NSW with a new scheme.
- It’s not the employer’s fault - The Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer v Avopiling Pty Ltd  NSWSC 1893 (29 March 2017)
- The role of medical evidence in assessing the whole or predominant cause in section 11A cases - Hamad v Q Catering Limited  NSWWCCPD 6 (15 March 2017)
- Forklift locomotion and questions of causation - Toll Pty Ltd v Harradine  NSWCA 374 (21 December 2016)
Brief case notes.