Julian is a Partner in our Commercial Disputes and Transaction team specialising in all aspects of commercial real estate law, acting for private and listed clients and government agencies.
With particular REIT expertise, Julian handles complex real estate transactions providing legal advice for all aspects of:
- Whole-of-portfolio management and advisory
- Transactional structuring, including duty effective transactions
- Tenders and special projects
- Real estate financing
- Government real estate advisory and infrastructure
- Commercial property development and joint ventures
- Vendor and purchaser property due diligence
- Capital Transactions - office, industrial, retail and agricultural disposals, acquisitions and leasing
- Long term leasing.
- General commercial advice
Julian is known for his pragmatic and level headed approach, and his ability to achieve client desired outcomes within a complex legal framework, on time and within budget.
Julian has been recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia since 2018, as a leading real property lawyer, for a number of years.