Commercial dispute litigation and debt recovery are core areas of TurksLegal's business. This means that our clients receive not only the benefit of a dedicated expert team, but also access to a firm which is both committed to this type of work and innovative and resourceful in its approach.
For close to 40 years we have undertaken recovery action for a broad cross section of clients in many different industries. Key clients and the nature of debts recovered are listed below:
- trade credit recoveries for major international and local suppliers
- a variety of secured and unsecured debt recovery for four major banks
- workers insurance premium recovery in NSW
- commercial and retail debt recovery for large corporates
- recoveries for a Commonwealth Government lender
- recovery of bond monies
- portfolio debt recovery services
- PPSA recoveries.
Our team is also experienced in employing alternative dispute resolution strategies and processes to potentially resolve disputes without resorting to litigation.
Our wide range of recovery actions and commercial litigation includes proceedings in courts throughout Australia including the Federal Courts, State Supreme Courts, intermediate courts such as the County and District Courts, and Local and Magistrates Courts.