We have extensive specialised knowledge in insolvency law and have close working relationships with several major accounting firms providing insolvency services including Deloitte, PKF, PwC, KPMG, EY, BDO, RSM and others.
We also act for a range of secured and unsecured creditors in relation to insolvency issues including:
- Export Finance Australia
- trade credit insurers such as QBE, Allianz, Atradius, Coface and Euler Hermes
- manufacturers such as Electrolux, LG, Panasonic and Smeg
- icare as administrator of the NSW Workers Compensation Scheme.
Our work involves all aspects of Insolvency Administration including:
- appointments (including challenges thereto)
- conducting creditors’ meetings
- Deeds of Company Arrangements (DoCAs) and related documents
- obtaining directions, Statutory construction, Public examinations, voidable transactions, insolvent trading claims
- PPSA issues
- all aspects of commercial transactions arising in insolvency administrations.