Thomas joined Turks’ Commercial and Dispute Resolution team in 2021.
Thomas advises clients ranging from individuals to major banks and insurers and works across the subgroups within the Commercial and Dispute Resolution team. More particularly, he has deep experience in:
- Commercial litigation, with particular expertise in disputes involving shareholder oppression, fraud, real property, and financial instruments;
- M&A transactions involving medium size businesses;
- Secured finance and insurance recoveries;
- Corporate and personal insolvency;
- Private client work including property and estate planning.
Outside of his regular practice Thomas has a keen interest in politics and public policy. He is a member of the Australian Institute of International Affairs and is a Member of Football Victoria’s Grievance and Disciplinary Tribunal.