Ratnadeep (Dip) is a Partner in our Commercial Disputes & Transactions team specialising in property and commercial law. Dip returned to TurksLegal as a Special Counsel in March 2017 and was promoted to Partner in July 2018 after several years as a Legal Counsel at Stockland Property Group.
Dip has extensive experience in providing legal advice to various corporations and institution, including REITs, property developers, retailers, insolvency practitioners and lending institutions in connection with:
- Capital Transactions - commercial, office, retail and industrial assets
- Major Leasing/Development Leasing
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Joint Venture Partnerships
- Mixed use development
- Due Diligence
- Stamp Duty (including Corporate Reconstruction Relief)/GST
- Transactional Structuring (Put & Call Options, Establishing trust/sub-trusts, nominee corporations)
- Mortgages and Securities
- Wills & Estates
- General commercial advice
In his role as Legal Counsel at Stockland he advised the Commercial Property business and was involved in numerous key projects including acquisitions and disposals, joint venture partnering, and major leasing.
Before that, Dip was a lawyer at TurksLegal practising in the property team.