Our due diligence and documentation solution focuses on:
- verifying the identity of the borrower and its ability to enter into the loan and grant security
- ensuring that the security secures the performance of the borrower’s obligations and that the loan documentation complies with the Banking Code of Practice (if applicable).
Once due diligence is complete, we can provide efficient and effective management of documentation ensuring that:
- loan/security documents are correctly prepared, e.g. ABNs included for trusts, guarantees executed correctly, loan and securities married up correctly
- security interests are properly perfected
- all transaction and related documents are securely stored at all times, such that the documents are able to be located quickly and efficiently and can be immediately retrieved, both on a current and archival basis.
We also protect our clients from operational and reputational risk by providing rigour around the execution of facility and security documentation and introducing an additional layer of accountability in relation to the execution, management and storage of its transaction documents.